Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

June 14, 2008

Last weekend my brother, Tyler, and his family stopped through on their way to Arkansas. We had a nice visit. They arrived Saturday and that evening we set up the slip-n-slide for an evening of fun. They had a blast (as the pictures will show). I think all the kids were exhausted by the time we called it quits.

This is how they did it each time. Each taking turns one after another.

We set the babies next to it for a show. Reese was amazed by the water spouts while Parker did a belly laugh every time the big kids ran by and slid. It was precious.

Keynan had been on a slip-n-slide at his babysitters - so he was a pro. This picture shows how much he loved it.

Raylee who has no fear loved it and even enjoyed taking out Ryland.

Ryland had a great time even though his playmates were much smaller than he is.


Don't I have such a cute nephew?
Reese really wants to walk. She tried it with Uncle Tyler for a bit.
My mom had bought the 3 grandsons coordinating outfits so of course we had to take a picture on Sunday morning.

This is my attempt at a picture of all 5 of them. Getting that many small ones to look at the camera at once is a difficult task.

Tyler and Kelly bought a new stroller while they were here. So the big box it came in became such a great play toy.
We have more family arriving Monday. June has been full of family. I'll have more pictures to post after our adventures with them.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

You DO have such a precious nephew. I think all of the Wiggains/Mallett kids are awesome! Miss you.

Connie said...

I just LOVE reading your blog and seeing pictures of your precious kids! Thanks so much for sharing. I promise to get better about posting to my blog!