Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

March 17, 2008

Spring Break So Far

We've had a wonderful spring break so far. Just lots of family time and relaxing. We are expecting lots of company this week. So I'm sure I'll have more pictures later. Here's a sampling of pictures thus far.

Our attempt at a family picture last Sunday.

The kids played baseball for awhile the other day. Raylee found Ryland's Ranger's hat and declared it hers.

Kids playing baseball.

This is for my mom. This was one of my dresses. Raylee never wore it because the season and size never matched up. Reese looks so cute in it.

Last Sunday was the Easter Egg Hunt at our church. The kids had a good time.

I was looking through Ryland's camera and discovered this great pic of Reese.

Playing pirates with our neighbor Madison. Such fun.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Sweet pics. I love that Reese is wearing one of your dresses. Very sweet.

Kelly said...

I love Raylee in Ryland's hat, and Reese is getting so big. I can't wait to see you!

Amy said...

Doesn't it just make your day to see them playing with each other like that? So cool.