Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

March 10, 2008

Randomness

I can't believe another week has flown by. I was thinking yesterday that I didn't really get out much last week, so what did I do? I guess just work and take care of kids. Last week was full of crazy Texas weather. One day was short-sleeves, the next jackets, the next short-sleeves, the next winter coats, the next parkas, etc. It was crazy. We did get a little snow last Thursday but not enough to call off school. I tried taking the kids to the park on Saturday but the wind was still too cool to make it enjoyable.

I had a stomach bug on Thursday night/Friday. That was not pleasant. Thankfully the girls cooperated and were easy to manage from the couch all day. Leland got the head crud and aches Friday night/Saturday/Sunday. He's doing some better today but still not 100%. I'm going to be so glad when my family can stay well for longer than a week at a time.

We are on the count down to spring break around here. Our friends Reuben and Shannon are coming for a few days to visit and enjoy the metroplex. My boys plan to hit Six Flags and do plenty of resting. We girls are excited to have our boys around all day for an entire week.

Quick updates:
Ryland is still doing great with school. His spelling test words are getting much more difficult, but he is still making 100s.
Raylee lives in Raylee world a lot lately - it is fun place to live. :) She has really been into dress-up. Last night she had on her pj's, socks, slippers, and a sparkly headband. Accessories are a must.
Reese has said her first word - bye-bye. Most kids say mama or dada first. But not my Reese. She waves and says bye bye. She loves to say it. She says it on command and just when the conversation needs more.

I haven't taken many pictures lately. Hopefully next week we will do some fun things that merit a camera. Enjoy your week!

No comments: