Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

January 22, 2008

Weekend Adventure

We've had a good weekend. Friday the kids enjoyed playing and we had pizza and movie night. Leland picked up Honey I Shrunk the Kids for the kids to watch. They loved it. I lost count on how many times they watched it. Aren't old movies fun? Saturday we decided we needed an outing so we headed to the Dallas Aquarium at Fair Park. It was lots of fun. It isn't very large but had enough fish for us. Ryland had a great time taking pictures of every tank. Below are a few of his photos. We then drove to the Arlington Convention Center to see my brother Mitch. He was there with his youth group. We were able to visit with him for awhile before we all needed to get going. Ryland was especially excited to see Uncle Mitch. He informed Mitch that he needs to come stay at our house sometime soon. At first I think Mitch was honored, but then Ryland said why - so they can play some more Spongebob on the Wii. :) Uncle Mitch is a great play toy. We then headed to the store to pick up supper and finished up the day at home. Sunday was nice and relaxing. And Monday I worked all day while the rest of them napped, played and cleaned the house. Over all, a great weekend.




3 comments:

Laura said...

I'm impressed with your budding photographer.

Harmony said...

He is doing really well. Leland told him the basics of the rule of thirds (put the subject to the side of the picture). He understands it better than some of Leland's students do.

Larissa said...

Don't worry...you're not alone! I'm sure I'll be sick at my stomach before i go into the dentist office...which generally happens to me I get nervous.

By the way, I don't think I've told you this, but Mason was going to be a Reese Ann if he had been a girl!