Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

November 13, 2007

Prather Visit

The Prather's came to visit for the weekend. We enjoyed their visit so much. It had been 3 months since we had seen each other and it was due time. We had a good time too. They arrived late Friday evening. After staying up way too late chatting, all except Leland who had a UIL meet to attend, went to the Fort Worth Zoo on Saturday. This zoo is great. We got to see lots of animals and the kids did awesome. It was a little too humid the first hour or so, but got rather pleasant after lunch. All the kids (except for Will) crashed on the way home. I think the parents could have also. Saturday evening Leland and I cooked our chicken strip meal like old times with the Prather's. Sunday was very full with extra events at church and then a ladies tea Lauren and I attended. So pizza was on call for supper. Monday Scott headed to Abilene for classes and Lauren and I went shopping. We are doing Christmas with my family at Thanksgiving to I had several gifts to purchase. I got almost all of them taken care of. We then loaded up and drove down I-20 a ways to meet Scott and give him his family. Thank you so much for coming Prathers. We really enjoyed it.

We should have turned our strollers. They are both doubles.
Ryland checking out the gorillas. They were just sitting there by the window watching the kids.

The elephants are always a hit.

So are the giraffes.

The bears were all sleeping today.

The leaves are starting to turn. So pretty.


I picked up matching outfits for our kids. Claire and Reese are 5 1/2 weeks apart in age. Aren't they adorable?

Will and Raylee are 6 months apart in age. They loved their Mickey and Minnie sweatsuits. Yes, those are mouse ears on the hood. :)

All four of them - Claire, Will, Raylee, Reese


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kids are all so cute together! I'm so glad you got to make another special memory with special friends.

Kelly said...

I totally dig the matching outfits. I'm glad you got to see Scott and Lauren again.

Love you.

Lauren said...

We had such a great time. Thanks for the kids' outfits...they are so cute!! Can't wait to do it all again :)