I haven't really been into blogging lately, so I'll just share a few random things.
I got a good laugh last week when I picked Ryland up from school. He started telling me about the hand jive he and his friend were doing before I got there (banana split, banana split, etc). Do these things ever go away? It amazes me how many years those get passed down. He was impressed I knew it. ;)
Last Saturday I took Ryland to a birthday party at Pump It Up. It is a huge warehouse with lots of huge bounce houses. He was a little apprehensive at first so I went with him a few times. I skinned up my elbows really bad. They look awful now. He loved that I went with him though. I finally had to call it quits when my stomach couldn't take the motion any more. I guess I'm getting too old for bounce houses. :)
Kids go through cute word stages. Our favorite with Ryland was when he would say "Yah Yah" for yes. He was adorable. Raylee's right now is her "Tank You" for thank you. It is so precious. She also will make sure you say "You're Welcome".
Reese is really funny right now. She is ticklish under her arms. She gets the hiccups soon after a good laugh, but it is lots of fun.
Leland has a newspaper out next week. So this week is crazy. I'm glad Thanksgiving break is coming soon so we can all get some rest.
Some of our dearest friends are coming to visit this weekend. We are so excited to see them again. I'm sure I'll be up for a post after they have come and gone. Enjoy your weekend.
November 08, 2007
Randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment