Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

September 26, 2007

Aunt Donna

Today the girls and I had a special visit with my aunt Donna. She lives north of Dallas and we hadn't hooked up yet since we moved to the metroplex. Today was the day she traveled down to see our new home. We enjoyed her visit. We hope to get together with all of our families soon but we girls had a good time today. Thanks for visiting!


2 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm glad you had fun with your Aunt Donna.

Do you realize that you have way too many Donnas in your life? It's hard to keep up!

Harmony said...

I do have WAY too many Donna's. Poor Ryland gets so confused as to which Donna we are talking about. Donna the aunt, Donna the friend, 2 Donna's back in Big Spring, We even have another friend Donna at church.