I feel like there is so much but nothing at the same time. My boys had a good trip to San Antonio. Ryland had a great time with his Grammy. They rode the river taxi at the riverwalk, visited the Buckhorn Museum, and went to Sea World. Great fun for a 4 year old. Leland said his 3 students had a great time also. Just a good trip overall. The big ending was that they beat me to the house by about 5 minutes. Leland hadn't taken his house keys and Ryland was desperate! Fortunately one of our windows had been left open to let in some fresh air so in went Ryland to unlock the doors and run to the bathroom. That was the first story he had to tell me when I got home. Oh he is such a boy. :)
We have a very exciting trip coming up in about 3 weeks. We are headed to Nashville, Tennessee! The national convention of one of the journalism organizations is at the Opryland hotel in November. We are taking 14 students and 5 other sponsors. We are getting so excited about this trip. The plans are coming together, sightseeing tours have been booked, and the schedule is nearly set. We are going to have so much fun. The good thing is that I have family there also. I have 2 cousins that do/did go to Lipscomb University and my sister-in-law's parents are there also. Her mother will be shuttling the women sponsors around some of the time. It's going to be a great trip. I'm sure I'll have plenty of pictures to share afterwards.
I'm very excited about Friday. Not because it is my birthday but because I don't have to go to work. My boss told me when I started working there that I either get my birthday off or a party. Obviously I choose the day off. My kids will be at CDO so I plan to do a little shopping all by myself - what a concept. Then we just plan a relaxing family weekend at home. Maybe we will get out and do something fun together at some point on Saturday but just hanging out will be great.
I do need to wish my sister-in-law Kelly a happy birthday tomorrow. (Lucky for her I actually remember hers since it is right before mine.) I hope she has a great day on the 19th.
October 18, 2006
What to write about
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Glad everyone is home and had a great time! Happy Birthday tomorrow! Have a great day shopping! And a wonderful weekend-we are going to see Pud.
Love ya,
Max
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Sorry I didn't get to write you until now. I hope your day was fantastic. I think any day that starts off with a manicure/pedicure has to be great :)
Have a great weekend with your family. Love ya :)
Post a Comment