Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

August 14, 2006

Good Weekend

We had a nice weekend. Leland had a journalism lock-in Friday night. He had about 25 come and they had a great time. They also got a lot accomplished to start the year off right. I joined them at 4:15 am and made pancakes, bacon and eggs. Of course Raylee thought it was great being the morning girl she is. Ryland slept on the floor and never knew we went. We all got back home at 6:30 am and went to bed. Thankfully, Raylee slept until 10:30 so I at least got 3 1/2 more hours of sleep. We then just hung out and rested the rest of the day. Yesterday was another nice day. Although after eating out again with Scott and Lauren, we've decided that since we have a 4 yr old, a 15 mo old, and a 9 mo old between the 2 families, we now need to start designating a house and going to the store after church to pick up food for all of us. It's just hard to enjoy a Sunday lunch with anxious kids.

Today is the first day of school for Big Spring. Leland was really excited to see his kids again and get back into the routine. I'm glad to get back into our routine also. My boss is gone on vacation this week so my work should be quiet. The kids also return to their school this week. Ryland has been asking for a month now when he goes back to school to see his friends. They both go to a Mother's Day Out program 2 days a week and love it. I enjoy the break also at my office since the other three days they are with me at work.

Keynan update: Tyler, Kelly and Keynan all went home last Friday. Everyone is doing well. They are trying to figure out the system and trying to find a routine. I received more pictures and he is just as cute as Kelly keeps telling me he is. I just can't wait to see him in person.

Everyone have a great Monday and start to a great week.

No comments: